1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Measure the PG GF Flax AP flour, baking powder and salt medium bowl and whisk together.
3. Cut in shortening with pastry blender till it resembles coarse cornmeal.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture, add all of the milk at one time and stir with a fork until no flour shows and a soft dough forms.
5. Drop tablespoons of the dough on an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Put the baking sheet on the center rack of the oven.
7. Bake until biscuits are brown about 8-10 minutes.