Makes 10-12 servings.
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
1 stick or ½ cup softened sweet cream butter or 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. oil
2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg
1¾ cup milk of choice
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon
2 cups Premium Gold® Gluten Free Flax & Ancient Grains All-Purpose Flour
½ cup potato or tapioca starch
2 Tbsp. powdered buttermilk or non-fat dry milk or non-dairy creamer
1 ½ tsp. fine sea salt
1 ½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. dry quick yeast
1. Place liquid ingredients in
2. Place dry ingredients next.
3. Make a shallow pocket in the flour.
4. Place dry yeast in
1. Set bread maker to
2. Set to
3. Set size of
1. After first bread machine blend cycle, pause the machine, lift
Baking note: This recipe is specific to the
If you do not have that option on your bread maker, please adjust
1. Remove dough from bread maker after the first mixing cycle.
2. Place in oiled or greased baking pan in a warm area over 80 degrees F, (or on top of
3. Spritz top of
4. If you bake at a higher temperature, add a tinfoil tent after the first 40 minutes of baking so the bread does not get too dark.