Premium Gold® Flaxseed Benefits
- 2800mg Omega 3’s per 2 tablespoons
- Golden omega flaxseed is naturally gluten-free
- Zero Trans Fat, Zero Cholesterol
- Flaxseeds are high in dietary fiber (soluble and insoluble) — which promotes good digestion!
- Premium Gold® flax seed is Non-GMO and does not contain additives or preservatives.
- Flaxseed is high in phytochemicals, including many antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds are 75-80 times higher in lignan content than other plant foods.
- Flaxseed is a rich source of minerals like manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium.
- Flaxseeds are a source of complete protein, which means they contain notable amounts of all nine essential amino acids.
- Flaxseeds have a very low glycemic index — low glycemic index foods allow sugars to enter the bloodstream gradually, giving your body more time to produce insulin and effectively regulate blood sugar levels.
- Premium Gold® facilities are FDA, State, Kosher, and Organic certified and/or inspected.
How To Use
Flaxseed is versatile and here are some great ways to add it to your diet:
-Sprinkle it on salads, toast, pizza, ice cream, and so on. The options are nearly endless. This is the simplest way to add flax to your diet.
-Mix it into your favorite drinks. Whether it’s water, juice, or a smoothie. It’s a sure way to get your daily intake.
-Replace eggs in your favorite recipes by simply taking 1 teaspoon of milled flax and mixing with 3 tablespoons of water. Never replace more than two eggs in a recipe.
-Add it to your favorite baked goods by replacing the fat in your current recipe with 3x the amount of ground flax. For example, if your recipe asks for 4 Tb of oil, you can replace the 4Tb oil with 12 Tb ground flax. You don’t need to replace all of the fat with flax either.